1. Responsible for understanding customer needs and writing an automation control project proposal.
2. Responsible for DCS/PLC programming, configuration software writing, and organization of automation engineering construction.
3. Responsible for the technical guidance requirements of the automation control project, and follow the software development process, design and implement independent algorithm modules, and cooperate with other departments to complete the design, development and testing of the self-control products.
1. Automation and related majors, undergraduate and above graduates (graduate priority).
2. Excellent professional knowledge, hard work and responsibility;
3. Familiar with automatic control theory, familiar with Siemens, Mitsubishi, ABB or other company PLC, can skillfully write PLC program, configure or develop PC software;
4, skilled in the use of CAD and other related software design drawings; understand SQL and other databases, VBA programming; familiar with the field of various industrial conventional instruments, analytical instruments.