Senior structural engineer
1. Responsible for the architectural design and drawing work of complex projects;
2. Responsible for the structural drawing review, able to be competent in the structural professional;
3. Master the structural professional dynamics, be able to adapt to the new development and new direction of the profession, and be responsible for training to improve the professional level of the professional designers.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Professional requirements for civil engineering, civil engineering, structural engineering, etc.;
3. More than five years of work experience in the architectural design institute.
4. It can independently complete the conventional structural design, complete the more complicated engineering design under the guidance of the chief engineer, and be competent to be the person in charge of the structural profession;
5, integrity, rigorous, diligent and dedicated; with a good sense of confidentiality, organizational discipline, a high sense of responsibility and strong communication skills and teamwork spirit; strong sense of service, with clear working ideas, analysis and judgment And thinking ability, can adapt to business trips.