Proficiency in the operation of AutoCAD, Aspen and other software to complete the chemical process professional program design and construction drawing design.
1. Bachelor degree or above in chemical engineering and technology;
2. Have a solid foundation of professional theory, master industry norms and standards, and have good coordination and communication skills;
3. Skilled in using AutoCAD and other office software;
4. Have a good sense of teamwork;
5. Requires more than 2 years of experience in chemical design institutes or 5 years of chemical plant technology.