Industrial Automation Company Sales Manager
1. Can independently publish and update the business information of the self-control company on the Internet;
2. The automation knowledge is comprehensive and familiar with the internal and external resources of the self-control business.
3. Responsible for offline customer visits, major customer maintenance, project bidding, contract signing, and interviewing customers offline experience.
1. Bachelor degree or above, aged 25-40 years old, with priority in automation or e-commerce, strong communication skills and oral expression skills, good understanding and logical thinking skills, strong learning ability, careful work and responsibility Strong heart, integrity, good at teamwork.
2. Experience in industrial automation, chemical equipment and related operations management;
3, large and medium-sized enterprises have been regional managers, with 3-5 sales teams, annual sales of more than 6 million priority.
4. Have strong organizational and coordination skills and leadership skills, be able to handle all kinds of affairs well, with thoughtful thinking and strong execution.
Supplier management, exhibition hall operation and management
Water supply and drainage, HVAC design engineer